Dhaka University Admit Card 2021 has been published. DU Admission Test Admit Card 2020-21 can be downloaded from the admission eis du ac bd website. Admit Card can be downloaded from 11 September 2021. It can be download till one hour before the admission test date. Candidates will not be informed by SMS or any other method about Admit Card Download. The applicants will download the admit card at their own responsibility. Admit Card can be downloaded before the admission test.
Admission Test Admit Card of all the units will be published simultaneously. However, the admission test will be held on different dates. Moreover, 48 hours before the admission test, a separate seat plan will be published for each unit.
Update News: ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের প্রবেশপত্র ডাউনলোড শুরু ১১ সেপ্টেম্বর থেকে। ভর্তি পরীক্ষা শুরু ১ অক্টোবর থেকে।
- 1 DU Admit Card 2021
- 2 How to download the Dhaka University Admit Card?
- 3 Admission Test Schedule
- 4 Seat Plan
- 5 Dhaka University Admission Circular 2020-21
- 6 DU Admission 2020-21
- 7 Qualification/ Eligibility
- 8 Dhaka University Admission Form
- 9 Payment Instruction
- 10 Admission Test Marks Distribution
- 11 Admission Result
DU Admit Card 2021
The Dhaka University DU Admit Card can only be downloaded from the admission.eis.du.ac.bd website. Candidates will log in to the Student Dashboard and download the admit card. A separate admit card has to be downloaded for each unit. The admission test date, name of the center, and other information will be mentioned on the admit card. The test instructions will also be mentioned in the Dhaka University Admit card.
How to download the Dhaka University Admit Card?
No candidate will be allowed to participate in the admission test without a admit card. Dhaka University Admit Card can be downloaded from the University of Dhaka Admissions website admission.eis.du.ac.bd. To download the admit card, the candidate has to log in with his/her HSC / equivalent and SSC equivalent information and password. Once logged in, you will get a separate admit card for each unit. The candidate will download the admit card of the unit to which he/she has applied. Follow the steps below to download DU admit card.
- Visit the admission.eis.du.ac.bd website to download the Admit Card.
- Enter your HSC / equivalent and SSC / equivalent information in the login option.
- Click on your Photo
- Enter the password given by the University of Dhaka.
- Click on the login button.
- Download Admit Card for specific units.
Note that the Dhaka University admit card must be printed in color. The date, time, and name of the center will be mentioned on the admit card. Also, all the instructions related to the test will be mentioned. Admit Card will have detailed information and a photo of the candidate. If there is any inconsistency in the admit card, it should be corrected by contacting the University of Dhaka.
You may follow: University of Chittagong Admit Card Download
Admission Test Schedule
|Unit Name||Admission Test Date||Day||Time|
|KA-unit||01 October 2021||Friday||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|KHA-unit||02 October 2021||Saturday||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|GA-unit||22 October 2021||Friday||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|GHA-unit||23 October 2021||Saturday||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|CHA-unit (MCQ)||09 October 2021||Saturday||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|CHA-unit (Drawing)||–||–||11:00 am to 12:00 pm|
Please note that The Admission Test Date will be mentioned on Dhaka University Admit Card. After Download it, you can be found Admission Test Date, Time, Center Name, etc information.
Dhaka University Seat Plan will be published for each unit. The seat Plan will be published one or two days before the admission test of each unit. Seating arrangements will be published on the admission website.
Applicants can view the detailed seat plan by logging on to the Dhaka University Admissions website admission.eis.du.ac.bd. You can also know the seat information by sending an SMS from any mobile phone. To know the seat location through SMS, go to the SMS option of any mobile, type DU <space> unit keyword <space> admission test roll and send it to 16222. Example: DU KA 123456 and send to 16222. Details Instruction will be mentioned on Dhaka University Admit Card.
Dhaka University Admission Circular 2020-21
Dhaka University Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published. DU Admission Form 2021 has to be filled through admission eis du ac bd website. The prospectus has been published along with the admission notice. Separate admission guidelines have been published for units KA, KHA, GA, GHA, and CHA units. At the same time, the admission test date has been announced.
Admission notice contains information regarding admit cards and seat plans. Also, unit-based marks distribution and question pattern published.
Admission tests will also be held outside Dhaka this year. The admission test will be held in 8 divisional cities.
DU Admission 2020-21
|01||Application Start||8 March 2021|
|02||Application Deadline||31 March 2021|
|03||Payment last date||1 April 2021|
|04||Admit Card Download||From 11 September 2021|
- Candidates must pass the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in 2020.
- Candidates must have passed the secondary or equivalent examination between 2015 and 2018.
- KA-Unit: The candidate should have a minimum total GPA of 8.50. Each has to get a minimum GPA of 3.50 separately. Candidates of Science and Agricultural Sciences can apply in A-Unit.
- KHA-Unit: Candidates of Humanities can apply in B-Unit. Candidates must have a minimum total GPA of at least 8.00. Each has to get a minimum GPA of 3.50 separately.
- GA-Unit: Commerce / Business Studies Candidates can apply for C-Unit. Candidates must have a minimum total GPA of 8.00. Separately, the minimum GPA should be 3.50.
- GHA-Unit: Candidates of all groups can apply in D-Unit. Candidates for Science should have a minimum total GPA of 8.50 and a minimum of 3.50 separately. Candidates in Commerce and Humanities should have a minimum total GPA of 8.00 and separately a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- CHA-Unit: To apply for Fine Arts Unit, you need to have a minimum total GPA of 7.00. Candidates must also have a minimum GPA of 3.00 separately.
Dhaka University Admission Form
Dhaka University Admission form has to be filled through admission.eis.du.ac.bd website. The application fee has to be paid at the end of the application. The application fee can be paid through bank, mobile banking, and debit or credit card. Follow the instructions below to fill the university of Dhaka application form.
- To Fill up the Admission Form visits the admission.eis.du.ac.bd.
- Log in with your HSC, SSC Roll, and other information.
- Verify all information.
- In the next step provide your present address and mobile number.
- Select the prescribed quota and admission test center.
- The next step is to upload your photo. Image size: 360×540 pixels.
- In the next step, verify your information by sending an SMS according to the format.
- Pay the application fee or generate a payment slip for the unit you want to apply for.
The application fee of Dhaka University can be paid to any branch of Sonali, Rupali, Janata, and Agrani Bank. Payment can also be made through Mobile Banking bKash, Rocket, SureCash, and Nagad. Application fees can also be paid by Visa, Master, or American Express debit or credit card. Follow the instructions below to pay the application fee.
- Click on the payment option of the specified unit.
- Select Mobile Banking / Credit or Debit Card or Bank from Payment Options.
- Pay the application fee in the prescribed process.
- Download the payment receipt.
Admission Test Marks Distribution
MCQ / written admission test will be held at Dhaka University. The distribution of unit-based admission test numbers is mentioned below.
The Dhaka University admission result will be published after the admission test of each unit is held. Admission test results can be known through websites and SMS.