Rajshahi University Admission Result 2021 has been Published. Today, 10 October 2021, RU Admission Result Published for C Unit. C Unit Admission Test Result can be check through the admission.ru.ac.bd website. Pass and fail candidates can be Known the Details Result with Marks by login on the Admission website. Candidates who got 40% or above marks have been included in the Merit List. The Waiting list has also been Published.
RU Admit Card Download
Rajshahi University Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from the admission ru ac bd website. No one will be allowed to participate in the admission test except the admit card. Only the final applicants can download the admit card. Admit Card can be downloaded from 27 July 2021 to 2 August 2021. Admit Card cannot be downloaded before or after the deadline.
How to download Rajshahi University Admit Card?
Rajshahi University Admit Card can be downloaded only from the admission website admission.ru.ac.bd. Admit Card download will start on 27 July 2021, from 12 pm. Admit Card can be downloaded till 6 pm on August 2, 2021. It cannot be downloaded after the specified time. A separate admit card has to be downloaded for each unit. Follow the instructions below to download the RU Admit Card.
- Visit the admission.ru.ac.bd website to download the Admit Card.
- Login with your HSC / equivalent and SSC / equivalent information.
- Download the admit card of the unit to which you have applied.
- Print the Admit Card in Color on A4 paper.
Mention that the date of the admission test and other information will be mentioned in the admit card. The Admit card will also mention the detailed instructions of the admission test.
- We recommended: Dhaka University Admit Card and Seat Plan 2021
Undergraduate Admission Roadmap
|01||Preliminary Application||7 March to 18 March 2021|
|02||Final Application||23 March to 31 March 2021|
|03||Admit Card Download||27 July to 2 August 2021|
|04||Admission Test||16 August to 18 August 2021|
Admission Test Schedule
The admission test of Rajshahi University will be held as per the following schedule.
|Admission Test Date||Unit||9:30 am to 10:30 am||12:00 pm to 1:00 pm||3:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|16 August 2021
|17 August 2021
|18 August 2021
|Unit-B (Business Studies)||Group-1||Group-2||Group-3|
The admission test of Rajshahi University will be held in the MCQ system. A total of 100 Marks admission tests will be held. The duration of the admission test is 1 hour. The admission test will have8 questions in each unit. The pass marks in the admission test will be 40.
Rajshahi University Admission Circular
Rajshahi University Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published. RU Admission Form 2020-2021 has to be filled online. The admission website is admission.ru.ac.bd. Admit Card must be downloaded from the same website. The Admission Test Date schedule has also been published. Admission Test Date will also be mentioned on Admit Card. The seating plan will be published before the admission test. A separate seat plan will be published for A, B, and C units. Rajshahi University Admission Result will be published at the end of the unit-based admission test.
To apply for the undergraduate program at Rajshahi University, the candidate has to pass HSC or equivalent examination in 2020. Candidates must also have the following qualifications to apply to the Science, Humanities, and Business Studies Unit. A candidate can apply to any unit or multiple units subject to eligibility.
- Candidates who have passed HSC or equivalent examination from Humanities should have a total GPA of 7.00 including the 4th subject. Candidates must also have a minimum GPA of 3.00 separately.
- Candidates who have passed the Business Studies Group should have a minimum GPA of 7.50 including the 4th subject. Separately, the minimum GPA should be 3.50.
- Candidates who pass the science group must have a minimum total GPA of 8.00. Separately, the minimum GPA should be 3.50.
RU Admission Form 2020-2021
You have to apply for admission to Rajshahi University in two steps. First, you have to make a preliminary application. A total of 45,000 candidates from each unit will be selected from the preliminary application and given the opportunity to Final Application. The final application has to be made after publishing the list of eligible candidates. Only the final applicant can participate in the admission test. The candidate has to pay Tk. 55 for the preliminary application. The final application fee is Tk. 1100 per unit.
Preliminary and final application has to be made through admission.ru.ac.bd website. To apply, the candidate has to log in with his/her roll number and other information and upload his/her appropriate size photo. The next step is for the candidate to complete the application in the unit he/she wants to apply for and pay the application fee.
Fee payment method through Rocket:
- Step-1: Dial * 322 #.
- Step-2: Select the “1. Bill Pay” option.
- Step-3: Select the “2. Other” option.
- Step-4: “Enter Payer Mobile No.” Instead, the mobile number of the candidate has to be given.
- Step-5: Select the “0. Other” option.
- Step-6: Enter Biller ID. Type ‘377’ instead.
- Step-7: Enter Bill Number must be replaced with the Bill Number given on the slip.
- Step-8: Enter the Amount in place of the total fee paid on the slip.
- Step-9: Enter the PIN number of the Customer’s Rocket Account instead of entering the PIN.
- Step-10: Payment Confirmation SMS will come. You need to save Transaction ID (TxnID) from this SMS.
A detailed seat plan will be published before the admission test of each unit. Seating arrangements can be found through SMS in addition to the admission website.