DU Technology Unit Admission Circular 2021
Dhaka University DU Technology Unit Admission Circular 2021 has been published. This admission notice has been published for the engineering colleges affiliated with the University of Dhaka. The government and private engineering colleges affiliated with the Faculty of Technology are Mymensingh Engineering College, Faridpur Engineering College, Barisal Engineering College, National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research (NITER), Shyamli Textile Engineering College, K.M. Humayun Kabir Engineering College.
The 4-year B.Sc Engineering program in these colleges includes Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Textile Engineering, Fashion Design, and Apparel Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
DU Technology Unit Admission 2020-21
|01.||Application Start||10 June 2021|
|02.||Application Deadline||15 July 2021|
|03.||Admit Card Download||1 August to 20 August 2021|
|04.||Admission Test Date||20 August 2021|
Qualification for Application
To apply for admission in Textile Colleges under the Technology Unit of Dhaka University, the candidate should have the following qualifications.
- Candidates must have passed the secondary or equivalent examination from 2015 to 2018 and the HSC / equivalent examination in 2020.
- Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 6.50 including 4th subject in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. Separately, the minimum GPA should be 3.00. However, the candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects in the Higher Secondary / Equivalent examination.
- Candidates who have passed IGCSE O-Level in 2015 or later and GCE A-Level in 2020 can also apply. The O-Level exam requires an average of “C” grade in at least 5 subjects. A-level exams require a “C” grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. D grade will not be acceptable in any subject.
You have to apply online for admission to Government Engineering Colleges and Private Engineering Colleges / Institutes affiliated with Dhaka University. Applications can be submitted from June 10 to July 15. The application form has to be filled through collegeadmission.eis.du.ac.bd website. Application fees can be paid instantly through online mobile banking or debit/credit card. Application fees can also be deposit through four state-owned banks, Sonali, Janata, Agrani, and Rupali. Follow the instructions below to fill the Dhaka University Technology Unit Admission Form 2020-21.
- Visit the admission website https://collegeadmission.eis.du.ac.bd.
- Click on the login option.
- Enter HSC Roll / Equivalent ID Number, Board, Year of Pass, Secondary Roll, or Equivalent ID.
- Complete information like current address, mobile number, test center, etc, and Upload Photo.
- Apply to the Technology Unit from the Dashboard and Pay the application fee.
Marks Distribution and Question Pattern
Dhaka University ICT Unit Admission test will be held in the MCQ method. The total marks for 120 questions will be 120. The admission test will be according to the syllabus of the higher secondary level. Admission test will be 35 marks for each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and 15 marks for English subject.
Pass Marks 48 in the admission test. If the mark is less than 48, it will not be considered for admission. No mark can be deducted for a wrong answer on the admission test.
Admit Card Download
Dhaka University Technology Unit Admit Card will be published from 1 August 2021. It can be downloaded till 9 am on August 20, 2021. You have to log in to the admission website and download the admit card.
Dhaka University Technology Unit Seat Plan will be published on the admission website collegeadmission.eis.du.ac.bd. Seating arrangements can also be known via SMS in the prescribed process. The seat Plan will be published on the day before the admission test. The examinee has to know the seat information at his/her own responsibility as per the roll number and serial number.
Dhaka University Technology Unit Admission Result will be published within 7 days of the admission test. That means the result will be published by August 27.
The merit list will be made by considering the merit score out of the total 200 marks including the marks obtained in the admission test. The admission test result can be known from the collegeadmission eis du ac bd website. Moreover, it can also be known through SMS.