CUET KUET RUET Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from admissionckruet.ac.bd website. Only eligible candidates can download the admit card. A shortlist of eligible candidates has already been published. The list of 25647 candidates has been published on June 2, 2021.
Three universities of engineering and technology Admission Test Admit Card will be published 2 August 2021. Information regarding the publication of the Admission Admit Card will be published on the admission website and on the websites of Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology, Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, and Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology. The applicant has to download the CUET KUET RUET Admission Admit Card within the stipulated time limit. The Admission Test Date, Time, center, and all other information will be mentioned in the Admit Card. The Allotted Admission Test Center name for each candidate has already been revealed.
Admission test dates for three engineering universities have already been rescheduled. The new date of the admission test is 12 August 2021, Thursday. The admission test will be held from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. There will also be freehand drawing from 12:45 pm to 1:45 pm.
How to Download CUET KUET RUET Admit Card?
- Enter the admission website https://www.admissionckruet.ac.bd/.
- Click on the Admit Card menu.
- Click on the Submit button with the application ID and HSC registration number.
- Download the PDF version of the admit card.
- Color print on A4 size white paper.
Engineering University Admission Roadmap
|01.||Application Start||24 April 2021|
|02.||Application Deadline||8 May 2021|
|03.||Eligible List||2 June 2021|
|04.||Admit Card Download|
|05.||Admission Test Date||12 August 2021|
You may follow: BUET Admit Card and Seat Plan 2021
Admission tests of three engineering universities will be taken in the MCQ system. The CUET KUET RUET admission test will be taken according to the syllabus of HSC and equivalent examination 2020. Admission tests will be taken in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects. A freehand drawing test will also be taken for the Department of Architecture.
For the wrong answers in the MCQ exam, 25% of the allotted number for relevant questions will be deducted from the total marks obtained.
A total of 30,000 candidates will be given the opportunity to participate in the admission test. A shortlist for this will be published on 2 June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates can participate in the CUET KUET RUET admission test. The eligible candidates’ list will be based on the total marks obtained in HSC / equivalent examination in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. The CUET KUET RUET Eligible List has already been published. Click here to see the list of eligible candidates or follow the admission website. Eligible candidates have to download the admit card within the stipulated time.
No calculator can be used outside the prescribed model during the admission test. A maximum of twenty calculators can be used for admission tests. The list of authorized calculators is given below.
CUET KUET RUET Admission Circular 2020-21
CUET KUET RUET Admission Circular 2021 has been published. The integrated admission test of these three Engineering universities will be held.
Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology, Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, and Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology will admit students in the 2020-21 academic years through a single admission test. Admission Applications can be made through admissionckruet.ac.bd website. Also, all the information related to admission can be found on the admission website.
The three universities (CUET, CUET, and RUET) have 3,180 seats in the Department of Engineering and the Department of Urban and Regional Planning under different faculties. There are also some seats reserved for different quotas. The number of university-based seats is given below.
Eligibility for application
To participate and apply for the CUET KUET RUET admission test of three engineering universities, the candidate should have the following qualifications.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Candidates have to pass HSC / equivalent examination in 2020. Or GCE “A” level certificate must be obtained between September 2019 and August 2020.
- Candidates must have passed SSC / Equivalent Examination 2017 or 2018 from any Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board / Madrasa Education Board / Technical Education Board of Bangladesh.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 5.00 in SSC / equivalent examination. Or get at least an equivalent grade in an equivalent examination.
- In HSC / equivalent examination, each of the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English has to get a separate grade point of 5.00. In other words, you have to get a total grade point of 20.00 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
CUET KUET RUET Admission Form
You have to apply online for CUET KUET RUET admission. Application fees can be paid through debit/credit card, mobile banking, or internet banking. Follow the steps below to apply for admission online.
- Visit the admission website https://www.admissionckruet.ac.bd/
- Click on the Apply Online
- Click on the Next button with SSC and HSC exam information.
- Select the group and select the test center and go to the next step.
- Enter the next step with the applicant’s mobile number, permanent address, current address, and quota information.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload and submit a photo of the applicant as per instructions.
The results of the admission test will be released on August 30. However, as the date of the admission test has been changed, the result of the admission test will also be released late. The CUET KUET RUET Admission Result test will be published on the admission website. It will also be published on each Engineering University website.