Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published. JU Admission Form 2020-2021 has to be filled online. The Admission website is ju-admission.org. Admit Card must be downloaded from the same website. The Admission Test Date schedule has also been published. Admission Test Date will also be mentioned on Admit Card. The seating plan will be published before the admission test. A separate seat plan will be published for the A, B, C, C1, D, E, F, G, H, and I units. Jahangirnagar University Admission Result will be published at the end of the unit-based admission test.
Undergraduate Admission Roadmap
|01||Application starting date||20 June 2021|
|02||Application closing date||31 July 2021|
|03||Admit Card Download Date||Not Scheduled|
To apply for admission to Jahangirnagar University, the candidate has to pass HSC or equivalent examination in 2020 or 2019. Candidates must also pass the SSC equivalent examination in 2018 or later.
The applicant must also be eligible to apply for the unit for which he/she is interested. GPA of Secondary / Equivalent and Higher Secondary / Equivalent examinations will be calculated with 4th subject. Details of unit-based qualifications are mentioned below.
JU Admission Form 2020-2021
Jahangirnagar University Admission Form has to be filled online. The application fee has to be paid through Mobile Bank Rocket or bKash. At the time of application, the applicant has to upload the photo and signature and apply separately for each unit. Admit Card can be downloaded after paying the application fee for each unit. Follow the steps below to fill out the JU Admission Form for Undergraduate Programs.
- Click on the Online Application Menu on the ju-admission.org website.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- If all the information is correct, click on the next step option.
- Click OK for confirmation.
- A bill number will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number. Pay the application fee using this bill number.
- Dial * 322 # from Mobile Banking Account “Rocket”.
- Click the Bill Pay option.
- If your own press 1. If you pay for someone else, Press 2 and provide the mobile number.
- Select others by pressing 0. Type 343 as the Payment ID.
- Type the bill number received via SMS.
- Type the application fee for the unit concerned as the amount.
- Complete the Payment by typing Rocket Mobile Banking PIN Number.
Admit Card Download
Candidates will be able to download the admit card as soon as the application is completed. For this, you need to upload the photo and signature of the applicant. The image must be 300 x 300 pixels and the signature must be 300 x 60 pixels. Image size should be a maximum of 100 KB and signature file size should be a maximum of 60 KB. Both photo and signature must be JPEG.
A separate admit card has to be downloaded for each unit. Follow the instructions below to download the admit card.
- Visit the ju-admission.org website and click on the Admit Card Download menu.
- Provide the applicant’s bill number and the transaction ID for the specific unit.
- Login by clicking the login button.
- Upload the applicant’s photo and signature.
- Save and print the admit card by clicking on the print button.
Admission Test Schedule
The admission test of Jahangirnagar University will be held as per the following schedule.
Admission Test Marks Distribution
MCQ / written admission test will be held at Jahangirnagar University. The distribution of unit-based admission test numbers is mentioned below.
|A-Unit||Department of Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics- 22, Physics- 22, Chemistry- 22, Bengali- 3, English – 3, IQ (Science Related)- 8|
|B-Unit||Social Science Department||Bengali-10, English-15, Mathematics-15, General Knowledge-25, IQ-15|
|C-Unit||Arts and Humanities Department||Bangla- 15, English-15 and Subject wise 70 Marks|
|D-Unit||Department of Biology||Bengali and English-8, Chemistry-24, Biology-44 ( Botany-22, Zoology-22), IQ-4|
|E-Unit||Business Studies Department||Bengali-10, English-30, Mathematics-30, Business Related General Knowledge-10|
|F-Unit||Department of Law||Bengali-25, English-25, Current Issue and IQ-30|
|G-Unit||IBA-Z||Bengali-5, English-30, Mathematical Aptitude and IQ-30, Current Issue and Analysis-10, Viva-5|
|H-Unit||IIT||Bengali-5, English-15, Mathematics-40, Physics-20|
A detailed seat plan will be published before the admission test of each unit. Seating arrangements can be found through SMS in addition to the admission website.
The Jahangirnagar University admission result will be published after the admission test of each unit is held. Admission test results can be known through websites and SMS.